Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Dance with the Devil live sessions - Bald Mark




Here one set played live at Trenta Formiche on 18th November from our guest Mark Johnson (know as Mark Bald) for Dance with the Devil!

Tracklist
:
Willie West - Willie Knows How
Rudy Lambert - Jamboree
Carl Holmes - Unchain My Heart
Sherri Allen - Think It Over
Can Haynes - J-E-A-L-O-U-S Woman
Mamie Perry - Lament
Roland Alphonso - Nimble Foot
The Zodiacs - Renegade
Blues Busters - I Won’t Let You Go
Freddy Butler - Pitter Patter
Frances Burr - I Say No, No More
Ann Caudell - Longing For You
Betty Everett - My Love
Sonny Moore - Erase And Replace
Hayes Cotton - I’ll Be Waiting
Jimmy McCracklin - What’s That (Pt. 1)
Lenny Johnson - Am I Still Your Fool
Jeannie Barnes - Can’t Get You Off My Mind
Clarence Samuels - Charlie Loan Me 50c
Noel Owen - Run To Mama Blues
Arthur Griswold - Pretty Mama Blues
Tony Galla - In Love


Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment