Friday, March 9, 2018

Callum Simpson for Dance with the Devil Wild Weekender- 13th / 14th Aprile @ Trenta Formiche - Roma


Here a little presentation from Callum Simpson, one of our guest for our Dance with the Devil closing party at Trenta Formiche on 13th and 14th April!





I’ve been collecting records and frequenting mod/soul clubs in the UK and Europe for the last 15 years…bloody hell, where did the time go! Although I collect records, I wouldn’t say I’m a collector, my first thought is about the dancefloor and the dancer’s reaction to the records, hopefully that comes across in my selections and how my sets flow.
I have been involved in promoting clubs and lucky enough to DJ at some of the biggest and best Mod, Soul and RnB clubs in the UK and Europe such as The Boiler Club, Laverone Weekender, NUTs, Euro Ye Ye, 100 Club and the of course the mighty Pow Wow.
This will be my first time in Rome and I am really looking forward to spinning some records at Dance with the Devil


Here’s 5 from my play box which will almost certainly be getting a spin:
• CU - I’m on my knees
• Peppermint Harris – Cry for my baby
• Bobby Massaro – Takin Names
• Little Rose and the Shadows – Time for Peace
• Jimmy Brown – Be Gone



Facebook Event >> HERE <<

No comments:

Post a Comment