Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wayne Napier-Gibbins for Dance with the Devil - 10 Febbraio - Trenta Formiche - Roma

Una breve introduzione del nostro ospite per la serata del 10 Febbraio al Trenta Formiche in quella che sarĂ  la prima di due notti del Dance with the Devil a base di soul selvaggio!



Hi Develish Dancers!
I'm extremely excited to be spinning for you in Rome! What I can guarantee you are sets that are dance floor focused and straight from the heart!

I have played in a lot of clubs all over Europe: just by memory, PowWow Club in Sheffields, Underground Blues in Teramo, Federal R&B, GoGo Children, Jelly Roll, R&B 123, Mousetrap, The Boiler in Spain, The Soul Inn in Germany, Loose Caboose, ect.
Currently i'm the resident of two clubs in UK: La Vie & I'm Shakin.

Here a few tunes that i will play for all the dancers!!


Johnny Barnes, nothing without your love

Gil Bernal, The Dogs
Mike Pedicin, burnt toast and black coffee
Imperial C's, somebody tell her
Ray Agee, I'm losing again
The Districts, one lover
Willie j charles, Feelin kinda lonesome
Steve Ross, I want to be your lover
The Crowd, what else can I do
Vivian Jones, money can't buy my love
Jean Shy, bad go getter
Rod Andrea, if it's lovin you want


Facebook event >> HERE <<

No comments:

Post a Comment