Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Martin Glende for Dance with the Devil - 10 Novembre @ Trenta Formiche - Roma


Here a little introduction from our friend Martin Glende, one of our guest for next Dance with the Devil at Trenta Formiche on Saturday 10th November in Rome!



 

I am a Hanover-based DJ and record collector who has been hosting funk and soul parties for years with my Studio45 friends in our hometown.
In my sets I prefer to play a danceable mix between genres like funk, soul, latin and everything in between. I always try to catch a glimpse of the dancers, no matter if it's the warming up, the prime time or the sacking. As I've already heard, the Romans are not only known for fried artichokes and the best carbonara, but even more for their exuberant celebration with Dance With The Devil. I am very proud to be there and I hope to give you a good show. Until then I do not know exactly what I will wrap up with but there are definitely discs like:

Tic and Toc - Jibba Jab (VIK)
The T.S.U. Toronadoes - Work On It (Ovide)
Fafa De Belem - Naturalmente (Polydor)
Funder Cooper - I Didn't Know (Lamp)
Ralph Weeks - Let Me Do My Thing (Sally Ruth)


If you're bored until the next Dance with the Devil,  feel free to visit my mixcloud site:
https://www.mixcloud.com/Satenga/



Facebook event >> HERE <<

No comments:

Post a Comment