Friday, December 7, 2018

Diggin Dave Daem for Dance with the Devil - Sabato 12 Gennaio @ Trenta Formiche Roma


Here a little introduction from our friend Diggin Dave, one of our guests for next Dance with the Devil at Trenta Formiche on Saturday 12th January in Rome!



I revolve around records, and records revolve around me. I reside in Ghent, Belgium but I travel the world all the time looking for the rarest, and more importantly, best music ever pressed on wax. Musically I've always been drawn to anything that strikes a certain inner chord, which causes me to always gravitate towards those dusty old soulful 45s.
As a DJ I try to blend the all-time greats with those that immediately faded in obscurity, whatever hits the spot. I’ve played regular gigs around Europe but this will be my first international one after my not-so-sabbatical so looking forward!!!!

Diggin Dave top 5 for the night
Ray & His Court – Cookie crumbs
Fuzz – Ode to Suriname
Mr Lucky – Born to love you
Popcorn – Song for you
Mr Clean – Hey love


Facebook event >> HERE << 

No comments:

Post a Comment