Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Giulio Bresin for Dance with the Devil Soul Weekender - 8th & 9th December - Rome


Here the last dj presentation for our Dance with the devil soul weekender in Rome on 8th & 9th December!






My name is Giulio and I am based in Soulful Pordenone, northeast Italy.

I have been into soul music for more than 20 years, started off as a young mod and still carrying on as an experienced mod.
I like all black music styles, from 50s blues to contemporary productions.


Together with my friends Bruno and Domenico, I run two yearly events in Pordenone which are well attended and are always good fun.
I am really looking forward to being back again at Dance With The Devil, proper party with proper hosts and up-for-it crowd, so much so that the last time i djed there somebody turned up with a baseball bat to show his appreciation.


5 tunes i will surely bring along
Jimmy Phillips - She Belongs To Me - Bumps
Joe Matthews - Check Yourself - Kool Kat
The Ivorys - Please Stay - Despenza
Jewel - Paradise - Jewel Productions
Cix Bits Band - Can't Turn Myself Around - Haze










No comments:

Post a Comment