Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hendrik Irmscher for Dance with the Devil Weekender - 8th & 9th December - Rome


Here the second guest dj for the Dance with the Devil Soul Weekender in Rome on 8th & 9th December!

From Soul'd up Berlin, here Mr. Hendrik Irmscher!




As many of my Soul mates, I set in my record journey by collecting 70s Powerpop/Mod/Punk and 60s Garage. Many moons ago I began dj-ing and organizing some wild parties in Berlin, 
since then I have been specializing in collecting Northern & Modern Soul. From my today's view - I love any kind of soulful music, to begin with 60s R&B/Soul up to soulful House as well as great current releases.
Four years ago we started promoting bigger events under the flag of Soul’d Up - Berlin, so twice a year we celebrate an Alldayer & Allnighter with an international dj line-up, up-coming one is on 17th/18th November incl. Friday Warm up.

I'm so looking forward to my first dj experience in beautiful Roma. My passion is to play across-the-board soulful tunes for your dancing pleasure !

Here are a few current faves i most probably will give a spin:

Preston Wiggins And The Gospel Angels - I'll Be Satisfied [W.W.B.H.]
Jesse James - I Know I Will Never Find Another One [ZAY]
Coke - Got To Touch Your Face [SOUND TRIANGLE]
Jus' Us ?– Just Us Together [Annthonette]
Jimmy Burns - Can't get Over [Dispo]


No comments:

Post a Comment