Monday, January 22, 2018

Emel Ilter for Dance with the Devil - 17 Marzo @ Trenta Formiche - Roma

Here a little introduction to one of the three guest djs of the March night of Dance with the Devil at Trenta Formiche!

Here the lovely Emel Ilter!!





Hello, I'm Emel. I'm one of Lucerne’s Rare-Soul-crafters and organizer of the NOT TOO YOUNG Swiss Soul Weekender in Lucerne.
I'm part of the «Spin Club Lucerne» alongside my mentor and biggest supporter Henning von Herzen (fka. Boogaloo), playing black music from 60's to today.
I started collecting HipHop samples in first place until I realized how vast Soul Music actually is, still loving the mellow, sweet and funky-edged headbanging pieces with an obscure touch.
Some of you might know my «Sweet Deep & Mellow» mixtapes that depict quite well my favourite style. But don't be afraid you hopefully won't fall asleep on the event.
I have never been to Rome and never danced with the devil so my knees are weakening and in my dreams and dealing with what to presente il popolo maledetto.
The food may be my saviour so I am really looking forward to meeting you fine people and the pope.


Amore ardente, Emel.

Here the Emel mixcloud channel
https://www.mixcloud.com/emelism45


Facebook event >> HERE <<

No comments:

Post a Comment