Monday, January 29, 2018

Pat Bleasdale for Dance with the Devil - 17 Marzo @ Trenta Formiche - Roma


Here a little introduction to one of the three djs for the night of March of Dance with the devil at Trenta Formiche!

Here the fabulous Pat Bleasdale!!




I have started buying records in the 60’s when i was a mod in Liverpool and the visits to family in Ohio over the years helped my collection grow.
During thise years, i’ve been privileged and honoured to be asked to play in some fabulous venues in Europe and the Uk.
Now I'm looking forward to my trip over to Rome and to be sharing the decks with the other two lovely ladies and dj’s!!


Here 5 tunes that probably i will play in Rome!

Jimmy Moore - Church Street Sally
Ralph Weeks - Let Me Do My Thing
Charles Johnson - You Made A Mistake
Mixed Feelings - Sha-La-La
Billy Byrd - Lost In The Crowd.



Facebook event >> HERE <<

No comments:

Post a Comment